investment claims

If you’ve suffered financial losses after being advised to invest in shares, a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) or contracts for difference (CFD), you may have been subject to mis-selling and you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation.


This may even apply if the stockbroker, financial adviser or CFD provider who you purchased your product through, is in default and no longer trading.


Please click on the relevant link below for more information regarding the claim that’s specific to you. 

Or CONTACT US today for FREE, no obligation advice.

Find out if you are entitled to claim. Get your FREE, no obligation portfolio assessment today!


Submit your details below and one of our advisers will be in touch.

Please enter the code:

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.


Please note that telephone calls to our office are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Addlington-West Group would like to remind you that you are not required to appoint a third-party to represent a claim. You can submit your own claim for free or you can complain to the statutory ombudsman, compensation scheme or represent the claim to alternative dispute resolution scheme if the respondent is a member of such.